Intersectional is a versatile, geometric quilt pattern that gives the illusion of three-dimensional shapes by pairing up fabrics with similar colors but difference in value. The pattern includes instructions for 3 different layouts, in 3 sizes, and a coloring page to help you work out block placement. Perfect for pre-cut 2½” strips, leftover binding, or yardage. Detailed diagrams, instructions, and templates take the frustration out of Y-seams.
- 3 sizes: Throw, Crib, and Mini
- 3 layouts: 3-color, Diagonal Hexagons, Assorted
- Jelly roll friendly!
- Instant download PDF pattern
- 10 pages with full color diagrams and coloring page
- Template included – no special rulers needed